Installation & Setup
Project Analysis & Alerts
Billing & Finance
How do I change a SIM card?
Note: Only international users can change a camera's SIM card
To add your own SIM card for your cellular service provider:
- Remove the 4 screws to open the clear lid of the power box.
- Remove the two screws on each side of the black modem, labeled Sierra Wireless.
- Remove the two screws on the SIM card door.
- Insert your own SIM card into slot 1.
- Replace the SIM card door, and secure the screws on the door, modem, and power box lid.
Your powerbox is now ready to install.
Contact OxBlue Client Support at 888.849.2583 with any questions.