Invite Links make it easy to provide specific camera access to users and manage their default settings. Users will be able to register themselves and access the camera specified by using a shareable URL.
Click Invite Links in the admin console to pull up a list of cameras with active invite links. This means anyone with a link can become a user.
Clicking Invite Links in the admin console will pull up a list of cameras with active invite links. This means anyone with a link can become a user.
To disable an existing link, click the camera group, then click Disable Link.
To disable an existing link and create a new one in its place, click the camera group
and click Update Invite Link.
To create a new link, click Add and fill in the fields on the Create Invite Link page.
- Enter the name of a camera group. Don't worry about needing one set in stone. You can edit it at any time from the main Invite Link screen.
- Check Require Access Approval by Administrator to restrict camera access to only those with permission.
- Select from the Default Single Camera View from the dropdown menu. If you choose Time-lapse, a link to a full project time-lapse will be created.
- Select the unit system used.
- Select the Default Dashboard View from the Auto, Grid, Map or Enterprise options.
- Check Display Only Cameras with Images to prevent access to unactivated cameras.
- If needed, check Show Only Active Cameras.
- If needed, check Disable Saving, Emailing and Printing Images
- Then click Create Invite Link.
Once the process is complete, you'll be taken to the Invite Link page. From here, you can assign cameras to groups and create a shareable link.
- You can search for available cameras under Search Cameras.
- The available cameras that are not already assigned to the camera group are listed under Available Cameras, and you can move them to Assigned Cameras using the arrows.
- Copy the link (under Link Information) and email it to the person to whom you want to provide access to the camera images.
- When you are done, click Back to Invite Links to return to the previous screen.