To manage your camera's users, click Users in the admin console.
Add a New User
To add a new user, click Add and fill in the fields on the screen.
- Email — Enter the user’s email address.
- New Password — Enter a password for the user.
- Confirm Password — Enter the password again.
- First/Last Name —– Enter the user’s full name.
- Organization — Enter the name of the user’s organization.
- Administrator — Check if the user is an administrator, that is, a user who is authorized to create and edit other users. Every customer must have at least one administrator.
- User Enabled — This item is checked by default.
- View All Customer Cameras — Check if this user is allowed to view all the customer’s cameras.
- Show Active Cameras Only — Check if this user is allowed to view only active cameras.
- Show Completed Cameras Only — Check if this user is allowed to view only completed cameras.
- Show Cameras with Images Only — Check if this user is allowed to view only cameras with images.
- Default Single Camera View — Select from the dropdown menu the view (Normal, Split, Overlay, or Timelapse) that will be displayed first. The default value is Normal.
- Default Dashboard View — Select from the dropdown menu the dashboard (Auto, Full, Grid, List, Map, or Enterprise) that will be displayed first. The default value is Auto.
- Disable Saving — Check to prevent the user from saving, emailing and printing images.
- Display Metric — Check to display measurements in the metric system.
- Add User — Click to add the user.
Note: To add multiple users, visit our article on invite links.
Delete a User
Check the user in the User Accounts screen and click Delete.
Edit a User
Click the name of the user in the User Accounts screen, then update the user’s data and click Update User in the Edit User screen.
Add and Remove Access to Cameras
To move a camera or a tag from the Available Cameras/Tags column to the Visible Cameras/Tags column, click the camera or tag and then click one of the double arrows between the columns.
Enable or Disable a User
Click the user in the User Accounts screen, then click Enable or Disable.
The scheduled updates tab enables administrators to see what updates users are receiving and unsubscribe them if necessary.