Use our Sapphire series' built-in motion detection feature, safeguard your projects with jobsite risk detection. You can choose to review yourself manually, or use a live security team to determine if there’s a true risk.
Alert on your Own Terms:
You can choose to receive automatic jobsite notifications to alert you of various conditions on your jobsite including motion occurring after hours:
- Choose your monitoring hours & days
- Set a sleep timer between alerts
- Select who receives notifications
- Immediate and automatic email notifications
- Brief video clips to help you determine the liability level
- Full, time-stamped recordings for additional documentation
Learn more on how to receive automatic jobsite notifications
Safeguard your projects with security monitoring
Reduce risk, combat theft and prevent damages after-hours through OxBlue’s surveillance monitoring service. While all Sapphire video cameras include motion detection that lets you review threats yourself, our optional service acts as a faster, better first line of defense for the jobsite.
- Set your security schedule, define follow-up protocols, and let certified surveillance operators keep eyes on the jobsite
- If motion is detected, monitoring agents will review the alert and evaluate the risk.
- If there’s a true threat, they’ll dispatch the police and alert site contacts as determined by your protocol.
Our call center of professional agents is 5-Diamond certified, the highest accreditation awarded for monitoring.
Learn more about OxBlue's Security Monitoring Offering